The Arch Suspender
The Arch Suspender is a new, patent pending invention that provides a powerful adjustable control over the midtarsal joint of the human foot. The medial arch suspender stabilizes the talonavicular joint while the lateral arch suspender stabilizes the calcaneal-cuboid joint. The combined use of the medial and the lateral arch suspender provides an Arch Hammock for comprehensive control and stability of the entire rearfoot-ankle complex.
Richie Brace braces provide the support you need for any of your lower body injuries and discomforts. Search the selection for the right fit for you.
- Medial: Stage II or III PTTD with sublexed T-N joint
- Lateral: Peroneal tendinopathy and fixed varus deformity of hindfoot/ankle
- Arch suspender fully adjustable
- Transverse and frontal plane control of foot
- Control of ankle inversion or eversion