The California AFO
The California AFO offers a new, adjustable, total restraint closure system. The adjustable leather closure over the tibia provides total restraint of foot and ankle movement. In addition, the rearfoot stabilizing post helps prevent medial and lateral instability.
Richie Brace braces provided the support you need for any of your lower body injuries and discomforts. Search the selection for the right fit for you.
- Severe deformity stage IV PTTD
- Charcot deformity
- Severe DJD of the ankle or hindfoot
- Rigid non-reducible acquired flat foot (stage III and IV)
- Total restraint of foot and ankle movements
- Self-adjusting arch support
- Prevents medial and lateral instability
- In most cases reimbursable through Medicare/Private insurance carriers