The Dynamic Assist
Ideal for patients with weakness of the dorsiflexor and evertor muscles of the lower leg, including post CVA/stroke, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, diabetic neuropathy, and diabetic Charcot deformity without severe equinus, mild muscular dystrophy, adducto-varus foot deformit / post spinal cord injury.
The Dynamic Assist Brace provides:
- Dynamic dorsiflexion assist
- Control of varus/valgus alignment
- Unrestricted sagittal ankle motion
- A custom-contoured footplate attachment and semi-rigid limb supports that fit in most shoes.
Brace is NOT indicated for patients with:
- Spasticity of plantar flexors or invertor muscle groups
- Moderate to severe weakness of plantarflexors
- Severe equinus ankle dorsiflexion zero degrees or less
Brace CAN be used if patient has:
- Adducto-varus foot deformity
- Diabetic Charcot deformity without severe equinus
- Body weight over 200 pounds
The Arch Suspender
Scan for AFOs with SOLO
As an authorized distributor of Richie Braces, SOLO Labs exclusively offers scanning with the iTOM-CAT scanner as an alternative to traditional casting methods.