Scan With an iPad Pro or iPhone
iPad or M1/M2 Mac computer required to complete order form when using an iPhone.*
- Click Here to view the iPad Pro and iPhone viSo ID compatability list
- Hold the iPad Pro or iPhone with the front facing camera pointed towards the floor.
- If using an iPad Pro, it is highly recommended that you use a case with a hand strap so it can be held with one hand.
- Begin at the medial side of the foot about 12 inches away.
- Progress slowly around the foot allowing the purple pixels to fill in on the foot.
- If the scan starts to get jumpy you are either too far, too close or moving too quickly.
* Although an iPhone can be used to capture the 3D scan, our current order form is designed for larger screens and will not function well on iPhones. Any iPad or a Mac computer with an M1 or M2 chip must be used to complete the order form and submit the order. Please get in touch if you would like more details about this process.