The Richie Brace
The Richie Brace is a custom ankle foot orthosis designed to treat chronic conditions of the foot and ankle. With a contoured, balanced orthotic footplate articulated to adjustable semi-rigid lower leg uprights, The Richie Brace is ideally suited to stabilize rotational forces at the midtarsal, subtarsal and talo-crural joints. Modifications and enhancements are available to add further restriction of motion in the sagittal, frontal and transverse plane. SOLO Laboratories, Inc. is an authorized Richie Brace distributor.
Since 1996, Richie Brace has become a trusted name in the orthotics industry. SOLO Laboratories supplies various braces from Richie Brace that are sure to meet your needs. Richie Braces offer fit and comfort as well as an easy application and removal process.
- Adult acquired flatfoot secondary to PTTD
- Lateral ankle instability
- DJD of ankle or rearfoot
- Peroneal tendinopathy
- Dropfoot (restricted pivot or dynamic assist options)
- Control of first ray, midtarsal and subtalar joints
- Control of calcaneal inversion/eversion
- Pure, unrestricted sagittal ankle motion
- Control of tibial rotation on foot
- Optimal shoe fit