Richie Brace Standard
Ideal for patients with mild to moderate PTTD or chronic ankle instability, The Richie Brace Standard provides:
- Control of first ray, midtarsal and subtalar joints
- Unrestricted sagittal ankle motion
- Control of calcaneal eversion and inversion
- A custom-contoured footplate attachment
- This is referring to the heel cup which doesn't really "support the limb".
The Arch Suspender
Scan for AFOs with SOLO
As an authorized distributor of Richie Braces, SOLO Labs exclusively offers scanning with the iTOM-CAT scanner as an alternative to traditional casting methods.