- The SOLO viSo app has a monthly fee. FALSE. It’s free, just download it and you’re ready to go.
- You’ve got to be a techie to scan? FALSE. If you can take a photo with your cell phone, you can use the SOLO viSo app to scan. We can train nearly anyone in less than 10 minutes.
- The SOLO viSo app can be used to scan for Richie Braces. TRUE. There’s no need for messy casting. It can be can be used for both orthotics and braces. Scanning for braces requires showing the ankle on the scan. (Just call us, we’ll help you each step of the way.)
- You can use the SOLO viSo app on an iPad or iPad mini. TRUE. You can use your existing tablet or purchase a new one. Add the camera, download the app and you’re ready to start scanning.
- Using the SOLO viSo app saves money. TRUE. You eliminate the expense of casting materials (and the mess, too). Plus, there are no shipping costs to SOLO. Who doesn’t want to save time and money?
Whether you’re new to scanning or a pro, you’ve got the full support of the SOLO tech team every step of the way. We’ll review your scans while the patient is waiting to be sure your scan is perfect. That’s a great way to build your confidence in scanning.
Leave a reply