This month’s Employee Spotlight is Tracey Miller. Tracey has a unique blend of manufacturing and customer service experience. Whether she’s helping a new customer become familiar with SOLO or handling technical questions about custom orthotics, Tracey puts her expertise to use each day at SOLO.
Name: Tracey Miller
Years at SOLO: 21
Current role at SOLO: Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Service Tech/QC
What is the best thing about working at SOLO? Helping our customers: Serve Others, Love Others.
Family: I’m married to my husband, Kyle, for 30 years. I have a son, Casey, and daughters, Alexis and Jocelyn. I also have two grandsons Aeden and Hudson, and two granddogs Philly and Ridley.
Fun Facts about Tracey
- Favorite color: Purple
- What is your dream vacation, and why? Any lake or ocean fishing with my family. It’s relaxing and fun! Two favorite trips are deep-sea fishing in the Atlantic Ocean and salmon fishing on Lake Ontario.
- What is your idea of a perfect day off from work? Spending time with my grandsons
- Who is your favorite sports team? Washington Redskins
- Who is your favorite band or musician? Tom Petty
- What chore don’t you enjoy? Mowing grass
- What is your favorite season, and why? Fall. I love everything pumpkin–coffee, pie, ice cream, oatmeal, etc.
“Her passion for SOLO and love for our customers is always present. We appreciate her example of our core value: Desire to Improve. She is always striving to make things better for the customers and SOLO.”
– Lindsay Sokol Szejko, Owner, CEO and Jaimyn Westenhoefer, President
Leave a reply